Spouse Sponsor

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident, can sponsor his or her:

– Spouse
– Common-law or conjugal partner, or
– Dependent children

to emigrate  to Canada.
To sponsor a family member to migrate to Canada, you must provide proof that you can:

– meet their  basic needs—such as food, clothing and shelter, as well as provide for  yourself and your family,
– support your relative financially and
– Esure your spouse or relative does not need to ask for financial help from the government.