Post-Graduate Worker Category:
Are you an International Post – Graduate Student Worker, willing to live in Alberta permanently?
Are you working full time in Alberta, f or an Alberta incorporated business?
Did you obtain a certificate, diploma, or degree in from an approved Alberta public or private post- secondary institution?
If your answer to the questions above is yes, and you were enrolled in a full time
program of one year (i.e. minimum of two semesters of full-time study, or equivalent) in duration.
Have a current and valid Post-Graduation Work Permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Be working in one of the following National Occupational Classification (NOC)
skill levels: NOC 0: Management occupations
NOC A: Occupations that usually require university education
NOC B: Occupations that usually require college education
NOC C: Occupations that usually require specific training and/or secondary
Talk to our consultants at Thompson Immigration Consultants, who may pre-qualify you under the AINP Stream.